Ingredients:Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Isolate 90%, Whey Protein Concentrate 80%, Sunflower Lecithin, Stevia, Monk Fruit Extract, Natural & Artificial Flavors
A single serving of Apple Cinnamon flavored protein powder with carbohydrates. A high-quality blend of cold-filtered whey protein powder isolates and concentrate, along with fast digesting carbohydrates in an on-the-go bottle. The Shake Library Sport Series offers minimal ingredient whey protein powder in delicious flavors and convenient packaging.
Each bottle contains 30 grams of fast digesting carbohydrates plus 25 grams of an ultra-clean, limited ingredient, whey protein isolate and concentrate blend, without any liquid. You can easily pack and travel without the need to refrigerate, worry about preservatives, or the sludge you may encounter on the bottom of other single-serving protein shakes. Simply add water, milk, or your beverage of choice, shake, and enjoy.
Know Your Protein
1) Whey Protein,The Shake Library’s Whey Protein Sport Seriesis a carefully balanced blend of Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate. Our whey protein is derived through Micro-Filtered Cold Filtration. Cold Filtration is a process that eliminates unwanted particles and waste associated with a milk-based product. If protein is filtered at a mild or high-temperature environment, a decrease in nutritional value may occur. Our Cold-Filtration processes allow our protein to maintain maximum nutritional benefits, providing our customers with the purest quality whey protein.
2) Sunflower Lecithinallows us to deliver an unparalleled, enjoyable experience while drinking The Shake Library’s Whey Protein Sport Series. The Sunflower Lecithin we use is non-GMO and creates a smooth, consistent texture throughout consumption, all while providing health benefits including improved liver function. Many other companies provide protein containing cheaper alternatives to Sunflower Lecithin, such as Soy Lecithin. Soy is a common food allergenic, is most commonly grown with GMOs, and undergoes chemical intensive processing.
3) Steviais a natural sweetener derived from the leaves of the Stevia Rebaudiana plant. Stevia is approximately 200 times sweeter than sugar and has zero calories making it an appealing alternative to Sucralose and other chemically based alternative sweeteners.
4) Monk Fruit, the second natural sweetener in The Shake Library’s Whey Protein Sport Series, is derived from a gourd which originated from monk farmers in Southeast Asia. Monk Fruit is approximately 150 times sweeter than sugar and contains no calories. While using solely Stevia or Monk Fruit may lead to a bitter or fruity taste, respectively, our crafted blend of the two provides the perfect amount of sweetness that will leave you craving The Shake Library’s Whey Protein Sport Series day after day.
5) Maltodextrin is the carbohydrate source for The Shake Library's Whey Protein Sport Series. Maltodextrin is a gluten free source of fast digesting carbohydrates perfect for immediately post workout to refuel tired muscles. Maltodextrin does not require as much water to digest compared to other carbohydrates which makes it a great choice during or after intense workout sessions.